Fe K-edge EXAFS analysis indicates that with the existence of S, the elements Fe, N, and C tend to form Fe–Nx-coordinated active sites.
Structure difference from abiotic birnessite and its environmental implications.
The local electronic and atomic structure of Mn and Pd at cycling stages of Na-O2 cell.
Geochemical and mineralogical characterization by XAS is discussed.
Dielectric coily blocks, which were excluded from the P3HT crystalline structure, accumulated on the crystals surface without decreasing the crystal quality and formed hairy crystals.
Dehydrogenation of a BCC alloy of composition 52Ti-12V-36Cr doped with 4 wt.% Zr7Ni10 was studied. Prior to final dehydrogenation the FCC dihydride phase is becoming metastable..
Welcome to Hard X-ray MicroAnalysis (HXMA) beamline
Our energy range is 5-40 KeV.
How To Access HXMA Beamline
- Chen, Ning; Alam, Md Samrat; Alessi, Daniel S. (2020). XAS characterization of nano-chromite particles precipitated on magnet .... Radiation Physics and Chemistry 175, 108544. 10.1016/j.radphyschem.2019.108544.
- Xu; Shishuai; Wang; Mingzhi; Saranya et al. (2020). Pressure-driven catalyst synthesis of Co-doped Fe C@Carbon nano-onions .... Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 268, 118385. 10.1016/j.apcatb.2019.118385.
- Das; Soumya; Essilfie-Dughan; Joseph; Hendry et al. (2020). Characterization and environmental implications of selenate co-precipi .... Environmental Research 186, 109607. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.109607.
- Research Highlight: Sulfur promoted Fe/N/C as highly efficient oxygen electrocatalyst for Zn-air batteries
- Research Highlight: Roles of biogenic birnessite in controlling the mobility of heavy metals
- Research Highlight: Role of bifunctional catalysts for high performance Na-O2 batteries.
- Research Highlight: Characterization of iron and sulfur in coal waste rock, Elk Valley, British Columbia, Canada.
- Research Highlight: Enhance performance of P3HT:PCBM photovoltaic cells