Fe K-edge EXAFS analysis indicates that with the existence of S, the elements Fe, N, and C tend to form Fe–Nx-coordinated active sites.
Structure difference from abiotic birnessite and its environmental implications.
The local electronic and atomic structure of Mn and Pd at cycling stages of Na-O2 cell.
Geochemical and mineralogical characterization by XAS is discussed.
Dielectric coily blocks, which were excluded from the P3HT crystalline structure, accumulated on the crystals surface without decreasing the crystal quality and formed hairy crystals.
Dehydrogenation of a BCC alloy of composition 52Ti-12V-36Cr doped with 4 wt.% Zr7Ni10 was studied. Prior to final dehydrogenation the FCC dihydride phase is becoming metastable..
Welcome to Hard X-ray MicroAnalysis (HXMA) beamline
Our energy range is 5-40 KeV.
How To Access HXMA Beamline
- Song, Sanzhao; Bao, Hongliang; Lin, Xiao; Du, Xian-Long; Zhou, Jing et al. (2020). Molten salt-assisted synthesis of bulk CoOOH as a water oxidation cata .... Journal of Energy Chemistry 42, 5-10. 10.1016/j.jechem.2019.05.021.
- Li, Dien; Xu, Chen; Yeager, Chris M.; Lin, Peng; Xing, Wei et al. (2019). Molecular Interaction of Aqueous Iodine Species with Humic Acid Studie .... Environmental Science & Technology . 10.1021/acs.est.9b03682.
- Li, Xiaona; Liang, Jianwen; Chen, Ning; Luo, Jing; Adair, Keegan R. et al. (2019). Water-Mediated Synthesis of a Superionic Halide Solid Electrolyte. Angewandte Chemie - International Edition . 10.1002/anie.201909805.
- Research Highlight: Sulfur promoted Fe/N/C as highly efficient oxygen electrocatalyst for Zn-air batteries
- Research Highlight: Roles of biogenic birnessite in controlling the mobility of heavy metals
- Research Highlight: Role of bifunctional catalysts for high performance Na-O2 batteries.
- Research Highlight: Characterization of iron and sulfur in coal waste rock, Elk Valley, British Columbia, Canada.
- Research Highlight: Enhance performance of P3HT:PCBM photovoltaic cells